Who we help
Applications are sought from:
Individuals or a group of promoters with a viable rural enterprise idea
Rural Businesses/Micro/SME’s; wishing to expand, diversify or a new start-up business
Farm Families wishing to diversify into new activities including Artisan Foods, Rural Tourism, Farm Shop
Social Enterprise groups promoting community enterprise
- Must be located within the boundaries of the operational area (linkj to map)
- Must be compliant with the Local Development Strategy (link to PDF)
- An application must fit with one or more of the themes to be eligible. See themes below.
- There is no alternative source of funding available
- Capacity to deliver the project has to be demonstrated
- Evidence of proposed matching funding.
Operational area for funding
LEADER funding is area specific and only applications from within the defined geographical boundary of each LAG are accepted. Where enterprises or projects span two or more LAG areas, the project could be considered for a co-operation project between the LAGs. Click on townlands below to check if your project is in an area eligible for funding.
Error: invalid imagelinks shortcode attributes